Your World. Our Connections.
Our consultancy is primarily directed towards the importation and exportation of machinery and plant equipment being electrical, mechanical, mining and environmental equipment. This may include concentrated solar equipment, solar panel farms, hydro-electric equipment, tunnel boring machines and equipment utilised in industrial processing.
The customs consultancy includes the following:
- Tariff Classification Advice
- Tariff Concession Applications
- Free Trade Advisory Rulings
- Origin Advice Rulings
- Customs Tariff Auditing
- Project Feasibility Customs Risk Assessment
The logistics consultancy includes the following:
- DAWR quarantine advice risk assessment
- Logistics budget support
- Supply Chain Planning including IT support
- Break bulk charter and vessel management
- Airfreight charter
- Transport planning options including remote facilitation